Registration for kindergarten and all new students in Grades 1-8 who are not currently enrolled in All Saints Catholic School has been scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23 in the school library from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Registration for Preschool is scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 15 at Little Saints Preschool from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Requirements for registration are:
b. Baptismal Certificate (K or new students Grades 1-8 only)
c. Proof of Immunizations
d. Child's Social Security Number
e. $20 registration fee that is non-refundable, but may be applied to 2012-2013 tuition.
According to State law, no child may be admitted to school (Preschool, K or Grade 1) unless they have the following immunizations:
1. Diphtheria and Tetanus - four or more doses, with one dose administered on or after the child's fourth birthday
2. Polio - three or more properly spaced doses of OPV or IPV
3. Measles - two properly spaced doses. Choice vaccine - MMR
4. Hepatitis B - three properly spaced doses of HBV
5. Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine or note of chickenpox disease
If your child needs any of these immunizations, please contact your family doctor before coming to register. No child will be registered without proof of immunization. Your child must be three or four years old by Aug. 31 to enter preschool, five years old by Aug. 31 to enter kindergarten and six years old by Aug. 31 to enter first grade.
The preschool hours will be from 8:30 to 11 a.m. or 11:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. two days per week for three year olds and three days per week for four year olds. Kindergarten will be a full day from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information, call All Saints Catholic School at 886-7942.